Fixed Cost Billling Model
This engagement model suits for businesses that have a set schedule for their project. As this engagement model is based on project requirements, hence it comes with pre-requisites that act as guidelines for us. Under this low-risk model we work with clients to define expected deliverables and timelines to determine a mutually agreed fixed price. This model provides the clients with flexibility when there is concern over progress in remote projects.
Under this model the client pays a pre-negotiated amount for the entire project agreed upon which in return is based on deliverables. This model enables the clients to have a good grip on the complete procedure of the work. This model gives ample space for our clients to get a clear perspective of the work progress. As this model is completely dependent on the needs of the project, hence it reduces risk factor to a great extent as the client can visibly monitoring progress of the project from close quarters.
Typical Features of Fixed Cost Model are:
- Fixed Price
- Fixed Scope
- Familiar requirement or clear requirement (typically detailed analysis & application design already completed)
- Involves Project Management, User Interface Design, Development, Quality Testing
DbyDx In the News
- World's Leading Online Freelancer's Marketplace Engages DbyDx as its Offshore Product Development (OPD) Partner
- DbyDx Software’s Mobile development CoE provide end-to-end technological solution to Mobile CDN
- TXTBlocker uses DbyDx Software Web & Mobile development CoE to make mobile phones service more safe & secured